Play PS4 on Android phone with pstreamer
There are many method to play PS4 games on your Android phone.
In this guide we’re going to see one of the best ones. Thanks to an app called PStreamer, you can legally play PS4 on Android phone for free.
PStreamer is an app available for Android that streams your PlayStation 4 games to any supported device, in high definition video with near-zero lag.
You can remote play on Wifi or even on Data, and use any kind of controller, including Dualshock 4.
All you need to do is to Download PStreamer App from the official site, which is compatible with nearly every Android device that run android 5.0 or above.
Let’s start with the guide.
PS4 on Android phone with PStreamer
STEP 1: Download & Install the App
- Go to PStreamer site: https://www.pstreamer.app/ ;
- Click on “Try PStreamer Now” and download the APK;
- Allow installation from unknown sources;
- Install PStreamer App;
STEP 2: Configure PStreamer
- From PS4 : Settings > Remote Play Connection Settings > Add Device;
- Copy the code;
- On PStreamer : Register PS4 > Paste the code;
- Complete the setup;
Here is it! You can pair also any bluetooth controller.
Enjoy your PS4 games on your phone even on data!
- HOW TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10X FOR FREE
- DARK WEB: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- How to make your smartphone battery last longer
- How to download YouTube videos for free on Windows and Mac
- How to download all Adobe 2021 products for free on Windows and Mac
Was this article helpful to you? Help this site to keep the various expenses with a donation to your liking by clicking on this link. Thank you!
Follow us also on Telegram by clicking on this link to stay updated on the latest articles and news about the site.
If you want to ask questions or talk about technology you can join our Telegram group by clicking on this link.
© Tecnogalaxy.org - It is forbidden to reproduce the content of this article.
Follow us on Telegram