How to Convert PDF to JPG
Are you asking how to convert a PDF to JPG? No problem, in this article you will see how to convert a file from PDF to JPG in a few steps!
How to convert PDF to JPG
- Go to the ilovePDF website, a service that converts a PDF to other formats;
Click “Select PDf Files” and go to the directory to convert the file;
Now the program asks if you want to extrapolate only the images present in the file or convert all the pages to JPG, the program will create how many JPG files how many pages in the file.
Now you have to select one of the two paths and the site will automatically transform the files!
Click on “download JPG images” and you will download a compressed .zip file in which there will be the converted file!
Converting a PDF file to JPG was really quick and easy!
- How to download all Adobe 2021 products for free on Windows and Mac
- How to Enable ‘Precision Touchpad’ on Macbook running Windows 10 Boot Camp
- How to get all kinds of accounts for free
- How to find social media credentials using Phishing
- The biggest online scams to date
Was this article helpful to you? Help this site to keep the various expenses with a donation to your liking by clicking on this link. Thank you!
Follow us also on Telegram by clicking on this link to stay updated on the latest articles and news about the site.
If you want to ask questions or talk about technology you can join our Telegram group by clicking on this link.
© Tecnogalaxy.org - It is forbidden to reproduce the content of this article.
Follow us on Telegram