How to scan documents in PDF on Android
In this article we will see how to scan documents and turn them into PDF on Android for free.
How to Download My Scans on Android for scan documents in PDF
The application in question is called My Scans.
With this application you will be able to scan all the photos you need.
Once scanned one or more photos will be created a document in pdf format that can be:
- Visible and editable;
There are two versions of My scans:
- Free version
- Pro version
The free version offers printing, sharing and scanning services. The only flaw is that a maximum of 4 documents can be stored.
The pro version instead makes available the services of the free version more:
- Unlimited file storage;
- Allows you to take note and highlight on your documents;
- Allows you to sign your documents;
- Remove advertisements;
You can buy the pro version for only 4,89 Euros.
I hope the guide has been helpful and I invite you to take a look at the other articles on the site.
- HOW TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10X FOR FREE
- DARK WEB: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- How to make your smartphone battery last longer
- How to download YouTube videos for free on Windows and Mac
- How to download all Adobe 2021 products for free on Windows and Mac
Was this article helpful to you? Help this site to keep the various expenses with a donation to your liking by clicking on this link. Thank you!
Follow us also on Telegram by clicking on this link to stay updated on the latest articles and news about the site.
If you want to ask questions or talk about technology you can join our Telegram group by clicking on this link.
© Tecnogalaxy.org - It is forbidden to reproduce the content of this article.
Follow us on Telegram