How to record screen on Android for free
Would you like to record the screen of Android device, maybe to show something to your friends but you don’t know how to do it? Maybe you tried using the built-in screen recording on your device but you noticed that the graphics are low quality and would like something better? Well you’re in the right place. Today we’re going to see how to record screen on Android for free using the Lollipop Screen Recorder app.
How to use Lollipop Screen Recorder to record screen on Android
The app contains premium features that you can unlock by watching a single advertising movie (you will have to repeat this procedure).
Otherwise the app is very intuitive and easy to use. It also allows you to record the audio of the external microphone (so your voice); the app also allows you to record the sound of the screen, to set a timer before the start of the recording and to decide the resolution, from a minimum of 640 360 to a maximum of 2340 1080. The substantial differences between this application and the screen recorder already integrated into your device are two:
- Graphic quality: the screen recorder already present in the device greatly lowers the graphic quality;
- Ability to record your own voice: the default screen recorder does not allow you to record your own voice;
This short guide comes to an end, I hope I’ve been helpful!
- Apple gets hit by ransomware
- Honeygain: What is it? How does it work? Earn passively
- Old smartphones: here are some uses to make them useful
- The future will be quantum computers
- Carding: What is it? How does it work?
Was this article helpful to you? Help this site to keep the various expenses with a donation to your liking by clicking on this link. Thank you!
Follow us also on Telegram by clicking on this link to stay updated on the latest articles and news about the site.
If you want to ask questions or talk about technology you can join our Telegram group by clicking on this link.
© Tecnogalaxy.org - It is forbidden to reproduce the content of this article.
Follow us on Telegram