How to hide files inside an image
How many times have we wondered how to send “secret” files without anyone seeing its contents? Doing this is very simple and today I will explain how to hide files inside an image with few steps.
Hide files inside an image
We go into detail by following these steps:
- Download and install winrar;
- We create a folder by calling it “C:\test“;
- Inside the newly created folder we insert an image with extension “.jpg” (image .jpg).
- Save the file or files to hide (file.doc);
- Open a command prompt, if you have Windows 10 in the lower left field (write here to search), type the command cmd;
- Let’s place ourselves inside the folder we just created by typing c:\test;
Now let’s see which command to use to hide the file inside our image.
We type the following command:
copy /b “C:\test\immagine.jpg” + “C:\test\archivio.rar” “C:\test\nuovaimmagine.jpg”
Having taken care to replace the name of your image in JPG format, to archive the name of the generated RAR archive and to re-image the name of the image that will be created.
To reopen the hidden files just rename the file “New Image.jpg” in “NewImage.rar” and extract the contents. As you’ve seen hiding files inside an image is not very difficult and does not take much time.
This guide has the sole purpose of showing this type of procedure. Make responsible use of what you have learned.
- TOP 5 FEATURES ADDED ON MACOS MONTEREY
- HOW TO CREATE A SECURE PASSWORD
- HOW TO ENTER THE DECENTRALAND METAVERSE
- HOW THE YOUTUBE ALGORITHM WORKS IN 2022
- TOP 5 STORES TO BUY NFT
Was this article helpful to you? Help this site to keep the various expenses with a donation to your liking by clicking on this link. Thank you!
Follow us also on Telegram by clicking on this link to stay updated on the latest articles and news about the site.
If you want to ask questions or talk about technology you can join our Telegram group by clicking on this link.
© Tecnogalaxy.org - It is forbidden to reproduce the content of this article.
Follow us on Telegram