How to get unlimited space on Google Drive
Good morning dear readers of Tecnogalaxy, today we will explain how to get unlimited space on Google Drive for free, without even making too many efforts.
If you are a free Google Drive user, you may know that a free account is limited to 15 GB of space. To maximize the space available on Drive, you need to upgrade to any of their paid programs. In this article, I will share a method to get unlimited storage space on Drive without switching to any paid program.
HOW TO GET GOOGLE DRIVE WITH UNLIMITED SPACE?
Google offers unlimited storage options for schools to offer their students unlimited storage options in their Google Drive account for educational purposes. Students can get unlimited storage options by sharing their Google Drive email address on a web page. Automatically consider the unlimited storage option for those students who have requested it without any confirmation.
When students submit a request to that webpage, they automatically add “Shared Drive” to the Google Drive student account where students can upload an unlimited number of files without having to worry about storage issues. Regardless of the files downloaded from these newly created shared drives, they will not be limited to Drive’s personal storage space.
What are the problems?
There are many obstacles. Make sure you understand all possible issues before uploading any files to the newly created unlimited shared Google drive.
- This is kind of a trick. This is only allowed to their college students to get this option.
- You cannot keep your files private on this drive. All files you upload to your newly created Drive account are visible to the college account manager. They can access all your files.
- Your newly created unlimited shared drive can move any file. The college administrator has permission to delete all your uploaded files and your shared drive at any time.
HOW TO GET UNLIMITED FREE STORAGE ON GOOGLE DRIVE:
- First, you need to have a Gmail account for this method. So if you don’t have a Gmail account create one.
- Visit this web page (https://msgsuite.eu.org/)
- Click the I accept Terms button, the terms of which are clear and summarized in a few lines.
- Enter some basic information about yourself and your shared Drive.
- Now solve the captcha after that, you have to click on the Find button.
- After following the above steps, you will need to open the official Google Drive website in any supported browser, or you can also open the Google Drive application.
- After you open the website or application, you will need to sign in with the same email ID you entered in the application form.
- After logging in, go to the Folders section. You will find another option added to your Google Drive name as a sharing drive.
- Whatever has been uploaded to your Drive, move it to a shared Drive. Your shared Drive will not consume your Google Drive storage space and you can upload unlimited files to your shared Drive without any storage space limit.
- Now try to upload the file to your shared Drive and check that everything is working properly otherwise do the above steps again.
This is all about the method of having unlimited space on Google Drive, in a forthcoming article.
- OPENAI HAS DEVELOPED WHISPER!
- APPLE MAY INTRODUCE THE USE OF THIRD PARTY APP STORES
- HERE IS THE LATEST VERSION OF STABLE DIFFUSION 2.1
- TOP 5 FEATURES WE MIGHT SEE ON IOS 17
- HERE’S WHAT 2022 WAS LIKE FOR THE WEALTHIEST TECH ENTREPRENEURS
Was this article helpful to you? Help this site to keep the various expenses with a donation to your liking by clicking on this link. Thank you!
Follow us also on Telegram by clicking on this link to stay updated on the latest articles and news about the site.
If you want to ask questions or talk about technology you can join our Telegram group by clicking on this link.
© Tecnogalaxy.org - It is forbidden to reproduce the content of this article.
Follow us on Telegram