How to Enable ‘Precision Touchpad’ on Macbook running Windows 10 Boot Camp
In this post, we discover how to enable ‘Precision Touchpad‘ for MacBooks running Windows 10 on Boot Camp.
As you may know, there’s a tool in every MacBook, which allows to install Microsoft Windows 10 in a simple and secure way.
This tool, known as ‘Boot Camp Assistant‘, helps you to install the necessary support software for Windows 10, creating a new partition on disk and starting the Windows installer.
At the end of this procedure, you’ll have a fresh copy of Windows 10 with nearly every feature supported and available.
However, despite trackpad functionality is complete, you won’t find the ‘precision touchpad’ drivers, which improves precision and enable multitouch gestures.
So you need to install them manually, and here we’re gonna see how.
Install ‘Precision Touchpad’ on MacBooks running Windows 10 on Boot Camp
The procedure is very easy. You just need to:
- Go to the project page on GitHub with this link;
- Select and download latest version of “Drivers-amd64-ReleaseMSSigned.zip;
- Estract downloaded zip and open the folder;
- Right click on “AmtPtpDevice” and click install (as image below);
- Click on “open” and the on “yes” and you’re done!
As you can see the procedure is super easy and takes up at least 3 minutes.
You can enjoy multitouch gesture immediately, but a restart is recommended.
- THE EVOLUTION OF COMPUTER SPYING
- GTA 6: ALL THE NEWS
- WHAT BACKDOORS ARE AND HOW TO PROTECT
- HOW TO EARN MONEY PASSIVELY WITH BINANCE SAVINGS
- Apple gets hit by ransomware
Was this article helpful to you? Help this site to keep the various expenses with a donation to your liking by clicking on this link. Thank you!
Follow us also on Telegram by clicking on this link to stay updated on the latest articles and news about the site.
If you want to ask questions or talk about technology you can join our Telegram group by clicking on this link.
© Tecnogalaxy.org - It is forbidden to reproduce the content of this article.
Follow us on Telegram