How to delete an app on Mac
On Mac devices you can’t delete programs from the control panel as you do on the Windows system. But this is not meaning that delete an app on Mac devices is more hard than Windows. In this guide we will see how to delete an app on Mac.
Delete an app on Mac
If you want to delete an app on Mac follow next steps:
- Open the Finder;
- Go to Applications folder;
- Find the application that you want to remove in the folder;
- Drag the application icon in the bin;
- Empty the bin;
Now you have correctly deleted an app on Mac.
If you want to be sure that all the files of the program will be deleted you can use programs as Clean My Mac.
If you have any question or problem please write a comment and I will help you.
- How to download all Adobe 2021 products for free on Windows and Mac
- How to Enable ‘Precision Touchpad’ on Macbook running Windows 10 Boot Camp
- How to get all kinds of accounts for free
- How to find social media credentials using Phishing
- The biggest online scams to date
Was this article helpful to you? Help this site to keep the various expenses with a donation to your liking by clicking on this link. Thank you!
Follow us also on Telegram by clicking on this link to stay updated on the latest articles and news about the site.
If you want to ask questions or talk about technology you can join our Telegram group by clicking on this link.
© Tecnogalaxy.org - It is forbidden to reproduce the content of this article.
Follow us on Telegram