How to defragment disk on Windows 10
Have you noticed a slowdown of your PC while loading or opening files or programs?
Most likely the cause is the hard disk. Let’s see how to defragment the drive on Windows 10.
- Go to the Windows 10 search bar and type “defragment“;
- Open the first program called “defragment and optimize units“;
Will result in a home page showing the various memory disks present.
- Select the drive to be defragmented and click on “analyze now“;
- Once the analysis is complete, click on the “optimize” button;
After defragmentation there will be an increase in the speed of file upload and you can repeat the procedure once a month!
- HOW TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10X FOR FREE
- DARK WEB: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- How to make your smartphone battery last longer
- How to download YouTube videos for free on Windows and Mac
- How to download all Adobe 2021 products for free on Windows and Mac
Was this article helpful to you? Help this site to keep the various expenses with a donation to your liking by clicking on this link. Thank you!
Follow us also on Telegram by clicking on this link to stay updated on the latest articles and news about the site.
If you want to ask questions or talk about technology you can join our Telegram group by clicking on this link.
© Tecnogalaxy.org - It is forbidden to reproduce the content of this article.
Follow us on Telegram