Facebook – The new graphical interface
For all lovers of the first social network and who still leave it open in the background on the desktop in the hope of obtaining ten minutes of tranquility between one work session and another, here is news for you: in a few weeks Facebook’s desktop interface will be renewed.
New Facebook graphic interface
In October 2019, the Zuckerberg company started sharing the beta with only very few people. Since the beginning of the 2020, Facebook has increased exponentially the percentage allowing users the ability to enable the new settings.
In fact, the announcement of a few days is that anyone will be allowed to do so in a few weeks.
The main changes are:
- Dark mode – Facebook has finally implemented the “dark mode”, now most applications allow this setting. We are surprised, in fact, that it did not arrive earlier. It will be possible to enable it directly from the settings menu.
- Simplification of navigation between the sections of the bulletin board – Facebook is no longer simply a “square” in which to share thoughts. Among the groups, the pages, the video section and the shop, it has now become a handyman site. With the new graphics it is closer to what is the smartphone application, with a main bar that allows you to move between the various sectors.
- Adaptability to the size of the windows – using the split-screen mode of Windows 10 there will be less complications in the display of the bulletin board thanks to the adaptability of the new interface.
It should be remembered that like all the new designs, the early days could not reach very high resolutions. However, this problem is only found by those who own 4k screens.
To conclude, it is a must to externalize the pleasure of this innovation. Let us know if for you this update will give new life to a social media now submerged by discontent but that has known how to make itself loved at the dawn of the World Wide Web.
- META WILL ALLOW YOU TO CREATE VIDEOS FROM TEXT
- TOP 8 CRYPTO MINING PLATFORMS
- WHAT A DNS IS AND HOW IT WORKS
- WHO IS SATOSHI NAKAMOTO?
- GOOGLE WANTS TO BECOME MORE LIKE TIKTOK
Was this article helpful to you? Help this site to keep the various expenses with a donation to your liking by clicking on this link. Thank you!
Follow us also on Telegram by clicking on this link to stay updated on the latest articles and news about the site.
If you want to ask questions or talk about technology you can join our Telegram group by clicking on this link.
© Tecnogalaxy.org - It is forbidden to reproduce the content of this article.
Follow us on Telegram
Leave a Reply